Is your baby having trouble sleeping? Book a consult with our RN baby sleep expert today.
1. We used a science-based approach. My City Baby nurse and nanny sleep methods backed by science that actually work! Using our unique approach paired with our extensive experience and knowledge of newborn care, our Registered Nurse Sleep expert will construct a plan that is right for you.
2. You will work with a Registered Nurse sleep expert. Our Registered Nurse sleep expert has over 10+ years of experience working with moms and newborns. We want to bring you the best of the best. Some sleep coaches have little to no experience working with newborns. Having an overall knowledge of newborn care, breastfeeding, sleep, and development greatly impacts the ability to make a solid sleep plan that takes into consideration all facets of newborn care.
3. Professionalism and advocacy. We want the best for your newborn. It’s extremely important that our professionalism shines through. Often times, we will include a faxed report to your pediatrician with your permission of course, so that all health professionals are in the loop regarding your child’s sleep. Not only does this improve communication between you and your pediatrician, it helps ensure your baby is getting the best care when everyone is on the same page.
4. We don’t use the typical cry it out approach. Most parents envision the cry it out method as a method to sleep train your baby that involves having your baby cry all night in a crib. We don’t support that philosophy.
5. We offer different sleep packages. Our sleep packages are not boxed into a “one size fits all”. Some parents need some encouragement to stay on a path that’s already working, and other parents need a complete sleep overhaul. Whichever package you choose, we will provide top notch baby sleep coaching services.6. We value your input as the parent. You know your child best, and when working with each family, we respect and value your input. We know your input is the foundation to creating a customized sleep plan that takes into consideration your parenting style and your unique child.